Welcome to the PAR HOPERS 2019 golf season.
I hope everyone is healthy and had an enjoyable holiday season.
Our rules, budget, and events committees have met, held their discussions and have
presented their recommendations to the Board of Directors for the 2019 season.
PLEASE READ YOUR E-MAILS
We only made a few changes for the new season.
1. We have changed our meeting place and dates for our winter lunch meetings.
THEY WILL BE HELD ON THURSDAY AT THE KING BUFFET (Old Hibachi Grill) ON BEECHMONT AVE. (617 OHIO PIKE) AT 11:15 AM. THE DATES ARE FEBRUARY 7TH, MARCH 7TH, AND APRIL 4TH.
2. Because most of us have more golf balls than we know what to do with, the closest to the pin and longest putt contests will be played on a VOLUNTARY “Split The Pot” basis.
VOLUNTARY participation will be $1.00 per round with the 2 winners splitting the pot.
You will sign-up and pay at the starter’s desk.
3. Because there are not enough rounds to establish handicaps in the first month for the current season, our first event will be a 4 man best ball scramble without regard to handicaps.
Each team will use each player’s drive twice, and take their best shot on the ninth hole.
4. There will be NO late entries for the sign-up events! ABCD scrambles and MATCH PLAY
5. Due to ever increasing costs, the price of picnic tickets will increase to $15.00 and the
Banquet tickets will increase to $20.00 per person. DUES WILL REMAIN AT $25.00.
HOPE TO SEE YOU At Lunch or on the course.